Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Clicking "move" goes to next message.

Quote Reply
Clicking "move" goes to next message.
Hi

I've just about finished all the design elements of GM. Just a few more test since upgrading to 2.1.

If I am viewing a message and click on the move button without selecting a folder. Ont the next page I see has the "Please select which folder you want to move the message to" message but the actual email message had moved to the next message.

I order to get the correct coding for the move button I tried the same thing using the brewt an nessa templates and got the same results. I then went to your demo site to see if the same would happen there but that worked i.e it did not move on to the next message.

Can you tell me how to correct this error please?

Regards

Stoosh
Quote Reply
Re: [Stoosh] Clicking "move" goes to next message. In reply to
This happens only when the folder is in threaded mode. The threaded mode code was missing some code. You can fix it by modifying admin/GMail/Messages/Threads.pm, line ~257, change:
Code:
if ($cgi->{msgtrack_nextid} || $cgi->{msgtrack_previd}) {
to:
Code:
if (($cgi->{msgtrack_nextid} || $cgi->{msgtrack_previd}) and !$cgi->{stay_put}) {

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Clicking "move" goes to next message. In reply to
Hi Adrian

I need your help! I made the necessary changes to the file, but when I tried to upload it using Fileman, Fileman reported Upload: Not enough free space to upload that file. even though there is more than enough space.

I created a new file and pasted the code in there, but I'd like to know why I got this error.

Do you have a solution to this upload problem? I've never had it before.

Regards

Stoosh

Last edited by:

Stoosh: Jun 17, 2002, 5:48 PM