Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Bug in GM
Hi

Whenever I delete or mark as read etc in a folder. GM always goes to the inbox folder instead of staying in the current folder.

e.g.

If I am in the Trash folder, select file(s) for deletion. The files are deleted but the next page that I see is the inbox folder page with the message "x message(s) has been deleted".

Should'nt GM stay in the Trash folder so that I can continue there?

How do I fix this?

Stoosh
Quote Reply
Re: [Stoosh] Bug in GM In reply to
That sounds like a template issue. It should work fine with the newest templates that come with 2.1, and I remember it working fine with the templates that come with 2.0.6. One thing to check is that you're passing msgtrack_fid with the form, otherwise it will send you back to the Inbox.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Bug in GM In reply to
In Reply To:
One thing to check is that you're passing msgtrack_fid with the form, otherwise it will send you back to the Inbox.

Hi Adrian

Everything was working fine before I upgraded to 2.1. I have already designed the pages.

What do you mean by the above? How do I make sure that msgtrack_fid is being passed

Regards

Stoosh
Quote Reply
You should have a HTML like:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="msgtrack_fid" value="<%msgtrack_fid%>">
in the form which does the deleting.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Bug in GM In reply to
Hi Adrian

Please accept my apologise for this post. When I upgraded to 2.1, and found out that threaded mode had been disabled, those buttons and surrounding HTML were removed. By accident the hidden code was also deleted hence the problem I was having.

My apologise, and thanks for the help. Crazy

Stoosh
Quote Reply
No problems. Especially with the msgs_body.htm template, make sure that all the correct name/value pairs are being passed around. I had quite a time getting it to work properly in all instances, but the msgs_body.htm template that comes with 2.1 (nessa and brewt templates) work properly. A missing or duplicate name/value can cause a result/error page to be the wrong one, or the next/prev links to be wrong.

Adrian