Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Bug Help section?

Quote Reply
Bug Help section?
Hi,
Sorry to bother so much.
But is it possible that there is a bug in GM 2.0.6 in the Options-->Compose --> help section (simple templates), the screen that appears doesn't look correct to me it shows some "Unknown tag":

<%from%> The data portion of the From: line from the original message, the one that you are replying to or forwarding.
Unknown Tag: 'to' The data portion of the To: line from the original message.
Unknown Tag: 'date' The data portion of the Date: line from the original message.
Unknown Tag: 'arrive_date' The date and time when the original message arrived at your mail server.
The only one that apparently looks correct is the 'From' row the other ones show the 'Unknown tag' I have look around the HTML and it looks OK.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Arturo

Quote Reply
Re: [plasta] Bug Help section? In reply to
Hi,

Sorry about the late reply. It seems ok here. Can you look at help_options_compose.htm and make sure the template tags look like:

&lt;to&gt;

and not:

<%to%>

otherwise the parser will think they are actual tags.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Bug Help section? In reply to
Yep that was the problem.
I have also noticed that in Signatures-->Edit (simple template) when you try to modify the an already existing signatures it generates an error saying that there is already an entry for that name.
I will look into the code and the forum to find out more, but if you have heard anything about this please let me know to help me out.
Again thank you very much
Sincerely
Arturo