Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

A pair of improvements for future versions

Quote Reply
A pair of improvements for future versions
Hello Alex,

I think there are a pair of things which could be solved in future versions.

The first one is that if someone sends an e-mail with a coloured background, the colour is not displayed when you read the e-mail from GM.

The second one is that if you send an image inside the e-mail (not attached), when viewing the e-mail it is also not displayed in GM.

Regards,

Narcís
Quote Reply
Re: [narcis] A pair of improvements for future versions In reply to
In Reply To:
The second one is that if you send an image inside the e-mail (not attached), when viewing the e-mail it is also not displayed in GM.

Do you know what email client the email with attachement is being sent from? I found the same problem happening with mail sent from Eudora a while back, I'm not sure if it's been fixed in the latest versions because I haven't upgraded yet.

R
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] A pair of improvements for future versions In reply to
Hello,

I did it with GM Html editor. Some time ago I tried it with Outlook Express and I think it had the same problem.

Regards,

Narcís
Quote Reply
Re: [narcis] A pair of improvements for future versions In reply to
Hi,

1. This is because it currently strips the <body> tag and everything before it. It could look for a background color, and then apply that to a table tag I suppose.

2. This should work. Can you send an email to the freemail.gossamer-threads.com and if it doesn't work there, let me know who you sent it to and I'll take a look.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.