Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[ NEW PLUGIN ] Memo v1.0

Quote Reply
[ NEW PLUGIN ] Memo v1.0
Memo

This plugin lets you users have a "Notepad", to jot down notes when they need to. For example, they are going through an email, and need to make a note about something in that email. They could write it down on paper, but now with this plugin - they just click on the "Notes" link, and can add a note on their account - for looking at / editing / deleting at a later point.

PRICE: $30 [ more info ]

Plugin Description:

This plugin lets you users have a "Notepad", to jot down notes when they need to. For example, they are going through an email, and need to make a note about something in that email. They could write it down on paper, but now with this plugin - they just click on the "Notes" link, and can add a note on their account - for looking at / editing / deleting at a later point.

Plugin Requirements:

* Gossamer Mail 3.0.1+

Features:

* You can show the number of "Memos" a user has in the header bar - i.e "Memo's (3)"
* You can edit Memo's
* You can delete Memo's
* Fits right into the luna template set, so it should be as simple as installing, and it will work.

Sample Screen Shots:

Please see our site for screenshots: http://www.ultranerds.com/...d_Plugins/Memo_L205/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!

Last edited by:

Andy: Aug 24, 2007, 2:21 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [ NEW PLUGIN ] Memo v1.0 In reply to
Why did you delete my post containing a valid criticizm of your plugin?
Quote Reply
Re: [Wychwood] [ NEW PLUGIN ] Memo v1.0 In reply to
I removed your post. It may be valid criticism, but it was worded in an offensive manner that isn't appreciated on the forum. Please keep things civilized.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [Wychwood] [ NEW PLUGIN ] Memo v1.0 In reply to
Hi,

I've read your deleted post, and agree with what you said about the price. I've lowered it to $30.

However, as Adrian said, there wasn't really any need to word it quite like you did - it was offensive Tongue

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!