Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer List : Pre Sales :

features...

Quote Reply
features...
Hi

I am thinking of buying GList

1) Is is possible to send a newsletter with

- the last X links added in LSQL (from my LSQL used as a link manager)
- the last Y links added in LSQL (from my LSQL used as a news manager)
- the last Y threads added in GForum

Is it already implemented in Glist? maybe as a plugin?

2) Can we send an URL (then I can make a php page with some dynamic elements from my database and then I can send it via Glist)

If these kind of features don't exist yet, Will they be available in the future ? if yes : when ?

Txs
FMP
Quote Reply
Re: [fmp] features... In reply to
hi

anyone ??? Unsure

txs
FMP
Quote Reply
Hi,

Sorry about the late reply, I must have missed this one!

1. Pulling dynamic content in from other applications isn't supported natively, but could be done with a plugin or as a custom job.

2. No, but you can easily copy and paste raw html/raw text into the compose box when creating a message.

Hope this helps,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] features... In reply to
In Reply To:
1. Pulling dynamic content in from other applications isn't supported natively, but could be done with a plugin or as a custom job.

Alex,

I'm considering this app as well as a value add. Am I to understand from the above that it would not be possible to use a single instance of this across all my various LinksSQL databases. I would like to provide a single spot where users can unsubscribe to any of the categories in my different installations and would like for them to subscribe to one DB regardless of which LinksSQL they are in. Just makes sense not to have 6 different locations and databases to manage subscriptions.

Fill me in a bit on what can be done here. I think this can be valuable.

Safe swoops
Sangiro
Quote Reply
Tried private messaging you about the GForum plugin. You have private messages disbaled