Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

review.cgi v2.0 SQL

Quote Reply
review.cgi v2.0 SQL
hi..

i'm looking for someone to help me with a sort of 'test install' of review.cgi..

i'd like to test install review.cgi on a almost unmodded copy of Links SQL to see what the proper step should be and any fixes to Links SQL that will need to be done..

review.cgi v2 was done like 5 weeks ago.. however i rewrote the file 'review.cgi' (from scratch) to be more efficient..

i've deleted one of the graphs as it did not really appeal to me.. however.. i made it easy for users to make custom graphs for use with it (so we can have a larger variety)

i'd like to do this test install tommorrow after school before i forget about everything again.. this is what i need in the person..

- Links SQL almost unmodded..
- At least a little perl knowledge.. (test)

$a = 5; $b = 3;
$a -= ++$b;

if you know what $a and $b now equal off the top off your head.. then you qualify Smile [answers: $a = 1, $b = 4]
- This person will have to write everything down and then send it to me at the end Smile like the instructions as we go.. [makes my life easier]
- If run into problems.. this person should let me access site (FTP) to figure out what's wrong..

email me if you're interested.. i'll just go with the first person i'm confident in..

------------------
Jerry Su
Links SQL User
------------------
Quote Reply
Re: review.cgi v2.0 SQL In reply to
The FAQ area is still pretty unmodded.

------------------
POSTCARDS.COM -- Everything Postcards on the Internet www.postcards.com
LinkSQL FAQ: www.postcards.com/FAQ/LinkSQL/

Quote Reply
Re: review.cgi v2.0 SQL In reply to
Hello Jerry,

If you would like my Links SQL is completely untouched. I have been waiting for this script and my dedicated server to be up before I modified anything.

I would be more than willing to help test the script. Smile

Aol Instant Message me at: Paintball City

Email me at: info@paintballcity.com

------------------
James L. Murray
VirtueTech, Inc.
www.virtuetech.com