Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Validate - User Search Form to check submissions?

Quote Reply
Validate - User Search Form to check submissions?
Is it possilbe to allow my visitors to search the 'Validate' table to see if and when they submitted their site?

I already have the 'check duplicate' mod installed that check's the submitted URL when someone tries to add a site, but I'm now getting a lot of people emailing me because it's taking me a long while to get around to reviewing their sites and I'd rather not ask them to go through the submission process again just to find out if their site is waiting for review.

Instead of replying individually to each email I'd like to be able to point them to a page where they can enter the URL and it will tell them if that site has already been submitted and is waiting for review and display some of the site details and the date it was submitted to confirm this.

It doesn't have to be anything complicated and would only need 1 template to return the $result, either:

1) This URL is not currently in our review queue, please go HERE to suggest your site
2) This URL was suggested on xx-xx-xxxx and is currently waiting for review

Any help appreciated.

All the best
Shaun

Quote Reply
Re: Validate - User Search Form to check submissions? In reply to
Got it working, re-hashed the mod in add.cgi that checks for duplicate entries. Smile

All the best
Shaun