Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Thanks to Widgetz, AnthroRules, Bobsie, and More..

Quote Reply
Thanks to Widgetz, AnthroRules, Bobsie, and More..
I've not been in the forum much lately, but I just found out that apparently widgetz has decided not to make available his mods and other programming wizardry (Widgetry!) because of some miscreant Links user.

Well, I would like widgetz and Bobsie and AnthroRules and Bmxer and so many others to know that there is a large, very large, group of us hacker/wannabees who are extremely grateful for all of your help, whether mods, code hacks, or just plain encouragement and support.

It's tough when you're barely getting by, knowing that you would like to enhance your programming with this or that, not knowing where to start. As we apply ourselves more and more, we get better at it and can even help others. But, there always seem to be terrific improvements made by a few great users who have so thoughtfully made those improvements available and have provided tons of support, all for free and totally voluntarily. Frankly, of all the places that I have been on the Net, no matter what the purpose or content, I have never come across a better place all around than right here at the Gossamer Forum.

Many times, I have come in looking for help, and more and more I am able to help others. But, sometimes I check in just to see what's going through people's minds. And, I'm never disappointed.

So, I hope that one or two social lepers will not spoil one of the best places around. It would be a terrible shame and a big loss.

To all who have been so helpful to me, you have my eternal gratitude.

Many, many thanks.

DT Smile

Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Widgetz, AnthroRules, Bobsie, and More.. In reply to
Well Done DOGTAGS I totally agree.

Regards

MDJ1
http://www.isee-multimedia.co.uk