Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Poor Customer Service...

Quote Reply
Poor Customer Service...
I e-mail gossamer, I call gossamer, yet I never get a reply. They are quick to grab your money, but slow to support their product. THEY installed the script, and still it runs like shit. This BETA needs to be updated soon... I guess I need to search for better software, with "real support". Is there any way of getting questions answered without me having to file suit against gossamer, and going on a "Gossamer is junk script" campaign... My bandwidth would be better used for users searching, than for spreading the word about my dissatisfaction.....

[This message has been edited by paganetwork (edited September 21, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Customer Service... In reply to
if you post here alex is always quick to reply and he is about to post an update! It is wrong of you to speak this way about such a wonderful script at such a low cost!
If you have a problem post your question here not only is there Alex replying there is many other users that are happy to help out with problems
Quote Reply
Wrong of me to speak this way..? I am a "Business", and Gossamer is a "Business"... I have used "Professional", and "Business Like" methods to resolve my satisfaction, but to no avail. Welcome to "Corporate America" my friend.... Do business the right way, or be bumped out of the market. I am very happy with LinksSQL, but have issues that are not being resolved. As a "Customer" I have a right to some sort of resolution of my questions. I would love to have LinksSQL on my server forever, it is a good script I admit. But what good is a script, when the business that you paid fades off of the face of the earth when questioned..? I am not a "Programmer", I am a "businessman" who relies on vendors (third-parties) to deal with the technical issues. So everything in this forum is all foriegn to me. I am even willing to pay vendors to work on our server, but have yet to find any who can, or are willing to earn money, or do the work professionally.
Quote Reply
I have emailed gossamer and gotten timely replies and as for LinksSQL he is supposed to be releasing a update soon and is working hard to get it and I think a web based mail script out what are the problems you are having with Links?
Quote Reply
Wow, I'm not sure where that came from? The last message we have received from you was dated Aug 12, 1999, and answered the same day? I haven't seen anything since?

If you are having problems with the program, or are unhappy, please email me at alex@gossamer-threads.com, or call us at (604) 687-5804 and we'll get this resolved.

Also, remember, please include your registration number in the subject line for priority support.

Cheers,

Alex
Quote Reply
Hello Alex!

The best is to install a web-based form for a support. This form will email you on a special address and this is the way many companies does. Also to install cookies will also help the user to insert their liscense number once and not very many times.

------------------
rajani