Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Intergrate WIth Everyone.net

Quote Reply
Intergrate WIth Everyone.net
Hello as anybody ever intergrated the linkssql login with everyone.net? Everone.net allows you to offer email to your users like bob@yoursite.com. I would like it if a user registers on my site and is automatically given an email account under their username with everyone.net. Instead of registering on my site and then registering on everyone.net they would do it all on my site. Everyone.net sent me the code and instructions in how to do it I just don't know enough to do it. I would be willing to pay for this to be done. Please email me if you would like to be sent the code examples from them.

Thanks
Shane
www.jeal.com

Quote Reply
Re: Intergrate WIth Everyone.net In reply to
The easiest thing to do is add the Form codes for Everyone.net into your web pages.

Regards,

Eliot Lee

Quote Reply
that would be the easiest way Eliot but it would be nice to everything in one swoop. On submit they would be registered on my site and given the email address at the same time.

Shanes

Quote Reply
Hi,

Have a look at the everyone.net support forums.
They tell you how to integrate your email users with the rest of your site.

IE, Your users can use the same username and password across your whole site.

Hope that helps :)

Robert Blackstone
Webmaster of Scato Search
http://www.scato.com
Quote Reply
Thanks for the reply Robert. I have looked at the forum but don't know enough to intergrate it.

Shane

Quote Reply
I think I will spend the cash and go with gossamer mail, I'm sure it will be easier to do what I want.