Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Import error: CRITICAL ERROR OCCURED: Not yet ...

Quote Reply
Import error: CRITICAL ERROR OCCURED: Not yet ...
I now have Links SQL working on my server, but when I try to import my old data from Links2.0, I get the following error:

Import error: CRITICAL ERROR OCCURED: Not yet implemented at /home/aaasearch/public_html/kaazoocom/cgi-bin/links/admin/import.cgi line 855

Anyone know why this error might happen? I had a look at the import.cgi file and with my limited programming knowledge I wasn't able to figure out what is happening.

Thanks,

Rob

Quote Reply
Re: Import error: CRITICAL ERROR OCCURED: Not yet ... In reply to
First of all, the file extension SHOULD be .pl and you need to execute the IMPORT file via TELNET NOT HTTP (web browser).

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Hmmm, I am using Links SQL2.0 beta, the latest version, which has a database import/export tool in admin, which is what loads the import.cgi file. I didn't change the file name, that is what was included with the distribution. I will try running import.cgi in telnet though to see if that makes a difference...

Quote Reply
Well, you need to be posting your problems/issues in the NEXT GENERATION forum. This forum is for discussions about earlier versions of LINKS SQL.

Good luck!

Regards,

Eliot Lee