Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

payment support?

Quote Reply
payment support?
hi,

any news on the payment support in linkssql?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [techk] payment support? In reply to
Hi,

This will be coming out in the next release (will be similiar to what's available right now on Gossamer Forum).

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] payment support? In reply to
thanks for the great news!
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] payment support? In reply to
Alex, any rought ETa on 2.1.3 being released? It has quite a few bug fixes in it, required for my Thumb_Images plugin to work correctly. At the moment I'm having to document how to fix these bugs Unsure
TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] payment support? In reply to
Is there more detail available about the payment feature, and when is the next version expected?
Quote Reply
Re: [eddieeddie] payment support? In reply to
Hi Eddie,

We don't really have a solid features list for the next version of Links SQL yet, but we do expect to release it before the end of the year. It's going to incorporate payment support for the addition of links/records to the database, with different package prices, reflected in the sort order, etc.

However, if you're interested in having this functionality now, we have done numerous custom jobs on this and can apply it for you if you can't wait for the new version, just contact me privately.

Jack.