Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

Why was my post deleted?

Quote Reply
Why was my post deleted?
Why is it if people post praise and ask questions its ok.

But if someone who paid for the software asks questions they are ignored and their posts deleted?
Quote Reply
Re: Why was my post deleted? In reply to
Maybe you went about expressing your thoughts in an inappropriate manner.

Trying to dissuade/"warn" customers in the pre-sales forum is not appropriate and you should extress your concerns in private.

(btw I had nothing to do with the deletion).

Quote Reply
extress = express)

damn, where's the friggin edit button when you need it [:)]

Quote Reply
Doh - forgot to switch on markup! Smile

Quote Reply
Let me ask you a question.

What would you if your emails and phone calls went unanswered for a month? This was not a mistake I made and want them to fix - this is something they did while upgrading...

Quote Reply
I didn't see your post, but I'm assuming it was the nature of your comments. Posts are deleted and threads are locked do to insults, false acusations, anti-GT remarks, and general poor taste. If you want Alex and their supporters to help you sort out your problems, please keep your comments in check.

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Yeah I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't start posting messages in the pre-sales forum to air my annoyance because that is just going to make the situation worse.

Im pretty sure Alex/GT aren't ignoring you on purpose - I have had like 5 paying customers at a time wanting custom work and I get swamped and get so behind with the work - can you imagine how they must be with hundreds of custom jobs? (im not excusing anyone)

Alex is likely to read this post and im sure will contact you - or send him a pm/email and keep bugging him till he replies Smile

(thats what I do....hehe)
Quote Reply
Hi Renee,

Please email me privately with an alternate email address to contact you at as your @linkbowl one has been bouncing for about two weeks now.

We don't delete posts with people who disagree (otherwise rajani's would have been gone a long time ago, Wink), so I'm not sure what happened.

Again, send me an email with an alternate email, and to make sure everything gets taken care of quickly, include server info and URL's to the problem.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.