Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Links SQL
Hello there,

I was just curious if anyone has an actual working copy of Links SQL? I am very interested in looking at the program. I've been using Links 2.0 since the day it came out and before that I used links 1.11. Instead of contacting me on this board, please either email me at sammie@sitegoodies.com or ICQ me at 6339637. Thanks :)

Sincerely
Sammie S. Taunton
Sitegoodies

Quote Reply
Re: Links SQL In reply to
Most people posting to this forum have an "actual working copy" of links sql.

There is a list of some of the sites using it in the resource center.

Quote Reply
Yes I know that most of the people here have working copies, thats why I posted this message here. I don't think it would make any sence to post it anywhere else do you? I am trying to find PEOPLE, not PLACES, that are using it. If i goto some place that is using it and email them they will more than likely not ever email me back, but since there are a lot of nice awesome people here, they tend to talk a little more.

Please visit www.sitegoodies.com and www.sitegoodies.net for your Internet needs
Quote Reply
Is that all you want to know? How many people use it?

Quote Reply
Actually, as I said in my very first post here, I want people to EMAIL ME or ICQ me at sammie@sitegoodies.com or at 6339637 and talk to me about it! I want to talk with the people who are using this program personally :)

Please visit www.sitegoodies.com and www.sitegoodies.net for your Internet needs
Quote Reply
Look, that is what this forum is about. We _ALL_ use Links SQL "personally".

Some how, this sounds way too suspicious for me. I'm sorry, but this goes against the grain of what an On-line Forum is. It is HERE you get those answers. At first I thought you were trying to get someone to send you the program for free. If so, then you are soliciting for an illegal action. That breaks about a dozen interstate laws.

If you are not, then just post what you want to know here, and you'll get answers, if the answers have not already been posted.

This _really_ rubs me wrong, and I'm sure it's rubbing a lot of other people wrong as well.

Quote Reply
Actually, i'm sure that not everyone here uses Links SQL. Some people come here looking for answers just like me and that IS what this forum is for. You can be as suspicous as you can be, but if you think that I am trying to get a free copy of Links SQL, think again! I am merely trying to find people to talk with over the Internet about this program, if say we were both on ICQ we could get a full chat going about the product and than if you like the program and tell me what featuers you like best about it and blah blah blah, I might just go and buy that program, but since you are sitting there at your computer trying to pin me down and pin an illegal act on me, your not being too helpful to me. Thats why I would like to chat with people online about the program. AND ALSO, I would like to talk with people in private, thats another good reason to talk with people instead of having to keep posting notes.