Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

German Version 3

Quote Reply
German Version 3
Hi GT Staff,

Did you have a release date for the german version of gtlinks 3?

Best regards from
Bremen/Germany

Lothar
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] German Version 3 In reply to
We're working with Holger Mali on it right now. However, since we're close to releasing 3.0.1, we've decided to hold the German release till after 3.0.1 is released.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] German Version 3 In reply to
Hi Adrian,

can you please give us a quick update on the final release date of the german version?

Thanks,
Oliver
Quote Reply
Re: [veedub] German Version 3 In reply to
All the translations are pretty much done. Currently, Holger is in the process everything. I'm guessing we'll have a German release of 3.0.1 by the end of the week.

Adrian
Quote Reply
:-) no text In reply to
Smile

Best regards from
Bremen/Germany

Lothar
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] :-) no text In reply to
Hello,
i ve installed the 3.01 in english.
Where can i change the language, if the german version is ready?

Or have i to install it new in german version ?
Thanks and regards
manne
Quote Reply
Re: [manne] :-) no text In reply to
Hallo,

eine Änderung der Sprache ist nachträglich nicht möglich, da bereits bei der Installation sprachspezifische Einstellungen vorgenommen werden.

Wir werden die neue Version nächste Woche freigeben.

we are sorry, but a change of language will not be possible after installation. If you do the installation, then there are language-dependent parts installed.

The German version will be released next week.
--
malinet Informatik (http://www.linkssql.info)
the German language reseller of Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [malinet] :-) no text In reply to
Hello malinet,

Does it mean i have to make a complete new installation or does it work to change some language files?

Ist dann eine komplette Neuinstallation nötig, oder genügt das Tauschen von Srach-Files?

Danke und Gruss
manne

http://www.edelsteine.de
Quote Reply
Re: [manne] :-) no text In reply to
Hello manne,

sorry, there are other language dependent parts after installation too. You can change it by hand.
If you want to change the language, then you can ask the Gossamer or malinet Informatik stuff to get a quote for this change.

Mit der Installation werden weitere sprachabhängige Teile installiert. Eine Änderung der Sprache kann von Hand erfolgen. Wenn Sie eine Änderung der Sprache wünschen, können Sie den Gossamer oder malinet Informatik Support beauftragen.

Yours sincerely / Mit freundlichem Gruss

Holger Mali
--
malinet Informatik (http://www.linkssql.info)
the German language reseller of Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply

The End of the week after is near.

Frown

Best regards from
Bremen/Germany

Lothar
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
All the translations are pretty much done. Currently, Holger is in the process everything. I'm guessing we'll have a German release of 3.0.1 by the end of the week.

Any news?
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] German Version 3 In reply to
Still awaiting the go ahead from Holger. When he's done testing it will be released.

Adrian
Quote Reply
I just uploaded the Gossamer Links German 3.0.2 and it should be downloadable from the download page.

Adrian