Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

GoCart - Additional payment system?

Quote Reply
GoCart - Additional payment system?
Hi,

We considering to buy Lsql license and GoCart for my clients site, but have a question on payment options of GoCart

Some info before the question:

We will not use the predefined online payment systems, because the not work in our country (Bulgaria) Crazy, we don't have credit cart system Unsure.

In our country most of people can use only debit cards and most of them valid only here Pirate.

For online payments we have an our payment system that work also with credit cards called EPay.

My question is: Is easy to implement payment options through, this payment system instead of prebuild?

p.s. Sorry for my bad english Blush.

zaaron

---------
GetLokal Reviews
Quote Reply
Re: [zaaron] GoCart - Additional payment system? In reply to
Hi Zaazon,

You can choose to use the default "Manual" payment system which simply mails all the CC/Cheque information to you or implement your own payment system driver in gocart. Most new payment systems can be added with a new module/package to handle the logic and a couple templates. If the implementation for EPay is very similar to PayPal there shouldn't be much difficulty at all in implementing the code.

Cheers,
Aki
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] GoCart - Additional payment system? In reply to
Thanks Aki,

A have a meeting today with some people in epay and the distribute some kind of binary pack for people with our need.

I'll take a look in this package how must integrate with GoCart Crazy

zaaron

---------
GetLokal Reviews
Quote Reply
Just to warn you beforehand, if there is a binary package, the implementation may be more difficult implement, however, you usually gain the ability to automatically validate the purchase rather than having to manually validate upon receipt of an email.
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Just to warn you beforehand, if there is a binary package, the implementation may be more difficult implement, however, you usually gain the ability to automatically validate the purchase rather than having to manually validate upon receipt of an email.

Nope ;)

Actually I've looked deeper at package this night. The Package is only responsible for some kind of real time transaction protocol.

How it works:

1. We prepare transaction data (purchased products, price for each product, total price, .... etc.) to epay.
2. Data submitted to epay.
3. Epay takes care of all data.
3. Epay respond (Y,N) transaction accepted or not accepted.
4. We check transaction status.
5. Epay respond for status (Pay, Wait, Deny, Error) of transaction.

Thats all with some little exceptions ;)

zaaron

---------
GetLokal Reviews

Last edited by:

zaaron: Oct 1, 2003, 12:45 AM
Quote Reply
We've implemented an authorize.net based system that works extremely similar to that. You could probably dissect the code, see how it applies and copy major portions to simplify implementation.
Quote Reply
Hi Aki,
How can I get the Authorize.Net system to work at my site?
I have bought the GoCart Plugin...
Bent...
Quote Reply
Re: [bannerzone] GoCart - Additional payment system? In reply to
Hi Bent,

The Authorize.net based version of the plugin is not available on the standard download page. I'll get a copy directly to you shortly.

Cheers,
Aki

Last edited by:

Aki: Feb 20, 2004, 3:48 PM
Quote Reply
Hi Aki,
Thank you so much :-)
Have a nice day !!!

Bent
Quote Reply
Hi Aki

Have you guys made a WorldPay payment option for GoCart yet?

I got about 1/3 of the way into doing it myself a while back but ran out of time, so I haven't even swapped over to use GoCart yet - it's redundant. Frown

r
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Hi Bent,

The Authorize.net based version of the plugin is not available on the standard download page. I'll get a copy directly to you shortly.

Cheers,
Aki

Hi aki,
the version number of the copy you sent me, is older than than the version I already have?!?!?!?

Bent
Quote Reply
Re: [bannerzone] GoCart - Additional payment system? In reply to
Ooops! I shouldn't be. Can you send me a copy of the version you already have? That way I can compare the two of them and find out if it was just a typo in the version numbering.

Last edited by:

Aki: Apr 21, 2004, 4:22 PM
Quote Reply
Hi Aki,
I have just sent it to you in a mail. Didn't notiched that you had written here Crazy

Bent
Quote Reply
Hi,
I was wondering if gocart now works with worldpay seeing as version 2.2 supports worldpay there would be some sort of integration with the two..

?? anypossiblitity ever......

Will there be any upgrades to go cart?

also does go cart make all links have the ability to add a cart number to all links it would be good if you could activate it only on some parts of the site or only on some usernames.....

thanks!