Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

Pay for clicks and affiliates....

Quote Reply
Pay for clicks and affiliates....
Hi all,

I was wondering if Alex and his team have put any thought to an affiliate program that could be attached to the pay for click engine. Its great to be able to generate revenue from a search engine as such, however, to increase traffic has a mod been developed or is there one in development that would enable others to have a search engine interface on their website which links in with your database and for each click they can earn a percentage of the click.

Of course there would need to be checks and balances on this as some will abuse the system, but it would be a great way to increase traffic to the pay for clicks engine, which in turn should bring more websites willing to sign up for the pay for click service.

I guess I am thinking along the lines of overture and 7search which offer this type of service.

Thanks

Fulcan
Webmaster
http://www.e-bannerx.com
Quote Reply
Re: [fulcan] Pay for clicks and affiliates.... In reply to
They have...look in the Plugins forum.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Heckler] Pay for clicks and affiliates.... In reply to
Let me make it a little clearer. I dont want to show results from other search engines!!!

I want to be able to allow people to put search boxes on their website that link back into MY database not goto or 7 search or someone else.

I then want to enable those people who host the search box to earn revenue on any clicks that may take place so as incentivise them to place the search box on their website. Therefore they are an affiliate of mine!

I know their are plugins that allow search results to be brought in from other search engines BUT this is NOT what I asked.

I guess there is no such plugin as searches of ALL forums have not been able to show anything under development or that has been constructed.

Wink
Webmaster
http://www.e-bannerx.com
Quote Reply
Re: [fulcan] Pay for clicks and affiliates.... In reply to
Hi,

No, we don't have anything like this right now. It's definately something we'd be interested in adding to the pay per click plugin. Please send an email to info@gossamer-threads.com for more information.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.