Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

Does Link SQL suit with this project ? and some questions.

Quote Reply
Does Link SQL suit with this project ? and some questions.
My project about listing document and group by category

I have 62,000 pages
file size about 100 MB

- on Link SQL Link title i will not use as link but i will use for display 1 page instead..
I think I will custom LINK TITLE to be display all 1 page (fulltext)
on each page visitor able to write review and can upload picture or files into page

- visitor can search

at the moment i used linker 2.4
http://enproject.codelib.co.kr
for my project

have some problem with searching data
if i want to search some word in 62,000 pages
it take too long to display result
my project document in Thai language.

can LinkSQL sove this problem ?

any suggestion ?

-----------------------

questions
1. If i want to have some addition feauture can you do customize for me?
and how can you calculate for the Price ?
you can asnwer me to email or in here..

2. i just wonerring what's feature that LINKSQL has advantage over In-link http://www.in-portal.net/in-link

Regards
WebSnow
Quote Reply
Re: [websnow] Does Link SQL suit with this project ? and some questions. In reply to
Hi,

Sorry about the late reply!

Yes, Links SQL can search relatively quickly 62k links, however it does require adequate server resources (a dedicated server is recommended for a database this size).

We do a full range of custom work. Please contact us at info at gossamer-threads.com with details on what you need done, and we are happy to provide you with a quote.

As for feature comparisions, we don't do indepth comparisions, as things change quite rapidly. If you have any questions on features in Links SQL, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Does Link SQL suit with this project ? and some questions. In reply to
Hi Alex
Thank you for reply and I will purches license and contact you for customization.

Regards