Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

3rd Party PPC Plugins and ODP Data

Quote Reply
3rd Party PPC Plugins and ODP Data
SmileCould someone provide me with some websites that are using the plugins for Searchfeed, Brainfox, or any other 3rd party PPC feeds? Also, does anyone know of any ODP data services that allow a query to a 3rd party engine not a query to Links SQL? This is for performance reasons. Thanks
Quote Reply
PreSales !- 3rd Party PPC Plugins and ODP Data In reply to
In Reply To:
Could someone provide me with some websites that are using the plugins for Searchfeed, Brainfox, or any other 3rd party PPC feeds? Also, does anyone know of any ODP data services that allow a query to a 3rd party engine not a query to Links SQL? This is for performance reasons. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [mdd01] 3rd Party PPC Plugins and ODP Data In reply to
Hi,

From our records, about 25 Links SQL users have signed up for accounts with bidfeed and cafefind/brainfox, but we do not know their identities unfortunately, hence I cannot send you a link to a live site that is using these plugins for you to test. The speed of the queries is hugely dependent on how fast the the third party servers are running, and their traffic patterns.

There are quite a few Links SQL users who are running either a portion of, or all of DMOZ on their site, please private message me and let me know your desired application and I can send you a couple of examples that most closely match your requirements.

Jack.