Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : PHP Front End :

Where do I get the Templates?

Quote Reply
Where do I get the Templates?
I am using Version: 3.0.4 Can I use a PHP Front End? If so, where would I find the template?

Thanks
George
Quote Reply
Re: [macbethgr] Where do I get the Templates? In reply to
The PHP Front end has been removed in 3.x due to lack of interest. However, you can still build static pages with a .php extension so that you can put php into your templates.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Where do I get the Templates? In reply to
Adrian,

BTW, I suppose you had a Perl->PHP converter script, which you used to automatize conversion.

Would you consider to release this script?

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Where do I get the Templates? In reply to
I believe it was included with Links SQL 2.x as admin/Links/PHP/convert.pl. It does a very basic conversion and won't support any of the more newer/complex GT::Template syntax, so it probably won't convert, say, the luna template set properly.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Where do I get the Templates? In reply to
Thanks!

However it is just a Template Converter.
I supposed there was a converter for the Perl scripts into PHP, too...

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Where do I get the Templates? In reply to
No, there was no such thing.

Adrian