Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : PHP Front End :

Anon Review System...

Quote Reply
Anon Review System...
Erm, is the anon posting of reviews still not working right? I installed the 2nd beta, but it still seems to say;

REVIEW_GUEST_NAME_REQUIRED

Any more info? And is there a way around this? Maybe creatig a fake username just for reviews?

Thanks

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Anon Review System... In reply to
Ok, I'm gonna assume the above problem is to do with it still being in beta.Right, got another one for you Wink

When typing in review.cgi without any query string at the end of it you get a500 IS error. You may wanna make sure it takes em someone or shows an errormessage. Also, with the review system, I added a review, validated it and thenrebuilt. Now when going to review.cgi?ID=2 it shows the description of the linksetc, and shows that there is a review for that link, however the review does notshow up on the page Crazy

Is it just missing something from the templatew (this is the default PHPtemplate it came with), or is it a bug?

Thanks

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi,

The review system (especially the php side) still has a few bugs to get fixed.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Anon Review System... In reply to
Ah thanks. got a rough ETA on the final release?

Thanks

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Bumpety Bump Bump!!

Any release data? I'm still running Beta1 - want to allow annonymous reviews without prompting user to log in.

Ross

Servicepals.com is an online community for serving and retired military men and women. Visit us at http://www.servicepals.com. Development by Rawnet Limited
Quote Reply
Re: [servicepals] Anon Review System... In reply to
Beta 3 is out now. Think even the final release was made to (not definate).

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk