Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : PHP Front End :

ATT: All Newbies re: LinksSQL

Quote Reply
ATT: All Newbies re: LinksSQL
Just for your info... This Links SQL is a piece of cake to install... 'Ell even I did it on a test site and not a glitch in the process.... LOLOLOL... And the PHP version DOES load faster than the cgi one... At least it does on my server...

http://www.resortrentals.ca/sresorts/page.cgi?d=1

http://www.resortrentals.ca/sresorts/page.php

Never mind me I'm just extatic that something went right w/o a glitch for once and it didn't take me a week to figure it out... CoolCoolCool

Just gotta make sure I keep me figers offa the delete button... LOLOL

ed

Less Talk More Action: www.9o9o.com

Last edited by:

edpak: Feb 13, 2002, 3:40 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [edpak] ATT: All Newbies re: LinksSQL In reply to
Lol, congrats.
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] ATT: All Newbies re: LinksSQL In reply to
Hi Andy... Cant wait to get at the script but I've got 4 projects ahead of it... Once I get at it I'm just gonna have to learn how to keep my fingers offa the "delete" button... Crazy ...Quick glance at it last night, but methinks there's a lotta stuff in there that I'm gonna get rid of to lighten up the weight of it... ie: Fileman...

I've already got Fileman on the server for all my clients to use if they want it, so I don't really need another version of it...

ed

Less Talk More Action: www.9o9o.com
Quote Reply
Re: [edpak] ATT: All Newbies re: LinksSQL In reply to
I'd leave it there if I were you. Just to be safe. Not worth screwing it up for the sake of a mb or less more free space is it? Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] ATT: All Newbies re: LinksSQL In reply to
How else am I gonna get a handle on it if I don't screw it up a few times first... LOLOLOL

Last edited by:

edpak: Feb 14, 2002, 6:31 AM