Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

review voting bug

Quote Reply
review voting bug
It seems that there is another (small) bug in the review system. When you view a list of reviews of a user, and you vote ("did you find this review helpful") for a review that is not on the first page, you are shown the first page of the review list again. In particular this means that the text "Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided to other readers and reviewers. Your vote will be counted." will not be displayed (it usually is displayed right next to the review you voted for).

Version 2.1.1

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] review voting bug In reply to
Hi Ivan,

The problem also occurs in my Links SQL. I've found your post when searching if somebody have found it before me.

Did you find a solution ont this problem ?

Thank you Smile.

Regards,

Gautier.
Quote Reply
Re: [Gautier] review voting bug In reply to
No, I haven't found a solution to this, but I haven't been looking very hard....

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] review voting bug In reply to
Without looking... it would seem you'd want to make sure you passed mh and nh back into the script.

If you are passing those parameters back in, you'd want to make sure you were passing them out, or passing them through.

The problem with the span pages code is that it "hides" the mh and nh parameters, and it really needs to pass those back into the scripts, because, in a situation like this (and in many others that have been brought up) you really want to know what your mh and nh parameters were, so you could pick up browsing at the correct spot.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.