Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

recommend it script

Quote Reply
recommend it script
Is the recommend_it script supposed to work with 2.1.0?

I am currently using this version of links sql and i get an internal server error saying the following after i click on the "email friend" link:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

i followed the directions for installing the script. Does anyone know how i can get this to work
Quote Reply
Re: [vanhut] recommend it script In reply to
Hi,

This was posted recently:

http://gossamer-threads.com/...;;page=unread#unread

and this:

http://gossamer-threads.com/...;;page=unread#unread

My original intention was to re-write the plugins as pugdog had not updated them but I'm still praying he may take the time to update them as you are the third person in a short space of time to have encountered errors.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] recommend it script In reply to
If you don't want to re-write them Paul..I'm sure I could find some time at the beginning of next week (I've finished College FOREVER then Smile).

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
I'm starting to find some time, and get back on a regular schedule, but I'm not going to tempt fate any more by editorializing on that.

The past 3 weeks have seen a sudden death, two emergency hospitalizations, and another unnecessarily nasty court appearance for custody of my daughter, continued again for another 4 weeks.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] recommend it script In reply to
You've finished college forever, and now real life begins -- unless you are going to grad school.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] recommend it script In reply to
In Reply To:
You've finished college forever, and now real life begins -- unless you are going to grad school.

Oh yes...'real' life...LOL...I've been looking forward to that for a while...9-5 job...no coursework/homework etc...bliss...and I get paid for it all...LOL Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] recommend it script In reply to
>>
The past 3 weeks have seen a sudden death, two emergency hospitalizations, and another unnecessarily nasty court appearance for custody of my daughter, continued again for another 4 weeks.
<<

My sister returned back home to London after visiting us here at her "proper" home this weekend to find a note from her partner to say he'd left her...no warning..nothing.

My auntie had a mis-carriage too.

You are not alone.

Last edited by:

Paul: Jun 17, 2002, 1:52 PM
Quote Reply
What a dick! People like him deserver to be....well, you know what I'm goig to say... Angelic