Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

problem with build all

Quote Reply
problem with build all
I am having troubles. I have installed the script, added the categories, all permissions are set correctly, and added a site, when I hit the build all, I get page cannot be found. Can you help?
Quote Reply
Re: [bratt] problem with build all In reply to
Hi,

Do you know what type of server you are hosted on? It sounds like you may need to turn nph-headers ON for your installation (Setup > Misc. Options I believe).

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] problem with build all In reply to
That is interesting- what version are you using?

When I was trying to do a build today with 3.04, it was shown as building but the pages weren't changed. I thought it was probably something I had done (it usually is).
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] problem with build all In reply to
I am using 2.01 right now. I have it on this being the third linklist and it works really well for me. I have copied the files from one of the others that is working properly into this domain changing out the domain name and info but still get the page cannot be found when I hit build. as far as the nph header, I am not sure how to do that. It won't let me build all, or staggered. I have even tested by submitting a site from the actual submit page, and it works fine.
Quote Reply
Re: [bratt] problem with build all In reply to
If you are not using the same version, then the problem I am having must be something I've done.

Sorry I can't help.