Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

page.php - no such template set: whatever

Quote Reply
page.php - no such template set: whatever
Afternoon,

I did a copy of the AV template to use as a base to work from, dunno if this belongs here or on php forum, but page.php keeps giving me no such template set: date. (date is the dir i renamed the copy to, to work from).

I then changed the extentions to default.php and .php in the setup > build options.

What i'm after is to be able to run php within the detailed page template.

From this post:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...;;page=unread#unread

it says i need Telnet / SSH access to convert the template over to php, I dont have this access, is there any other way?

Cheers.

Last edited by:

ryanvtwod: Sep 2, 2003, 7:11 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [ryanvtwod] page.php - no such template set: whatever In reply to
Not sure what you mean. Are you using page.php? If so, you don't need to set the build extension etc to .php ... as that only gets takes into affect when you do a static page build...

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] page.php - no such template set: whatever In reply to
ah right, so leave them both as default.html and .html (i changed it to default from index i think it was, in setup > build options )

Any on the other part, how i can get date (was AV template) as a template set without shell / ssh access? i've set it in the setup > build and on the templates under build, but if i choose anything other than page.cgi it gives me the 'no such template set: date'

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: [ryanvtwod] page.php - no such template set: whatever In reply to
Could you PM me the URL/.details so I can take a look? Its most likely something simple.. but its hard to debug via the forum Frown

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] page.php - no such template set: whatever In reply to
sent :) Cheers.