Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

need some basic info to get plugin working

Quote Reply
need some basic info to get plugin working
I have Image Magick working fine on it's own. I cannot get it to work within Goss Threeads though and I need it to use Thumb_Images. When I bought this there was no documentation and I can't find any info in Goss Threads that relates directly to my problem. I'm getting the error message can't find "Image/Magick in @ INC" but I have now found that file in /ImageMagick-6.3.0-Q16/x86/lib/Image/Magick.pm on my root but even after looking at the ImageMagick site and this site I can't fix the problem. I have read tons of stuff on the Interent about people having issues with ImageMagick.

I would like to ask what my exact path should be to ImageMagick in my "use Lib" line.

Use lib 'E:/dir/wwwroot/ImageMagick-6.3.0-Q16/x86/lib/Image/Magick.pm' ; this doesn't work

And what Goss Threads files does this "use Lib" line have to go on. Maybe I am not adding it to all the necessary files. All I want to do is have a small picture beside each category name. I've found lots of info on setting it up so users can upload files to store but I want to display.
If I can't get this to work I'll have to go back to trying to get the global to work and I was having problems with that as it was adding a number prefix to my graphics and creating another folder so my pictures weren't showing, the alt text was. Thanks for your help, Shell
Quote Reply
Re: [shell] need some basic info to get plugin working In reply to
Try:
Code:
use lib 'E:/dir/wwwroot/ImageMagick-6.3.0-Q16/x86/lib';
instead

Adrian