Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

mass mailer problem

Quote Reply
mass mailer problem
after my upgrade to linksSQL 2.1.1 the massmailer doesn't work as it should.

when i try to load or save an email-template the massmailer always tries to send the emails instead of loading or saving the templates.

does anyone has an idea, what the problem is ?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] mass mailer problem In reply to
i still need some help!

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
i wonder if nobody else has this problem ???!

i did a completely new installation of links_sql 2.1.1 and its still the same.

anytime i try to save or load a template in admin->email->..user/..links, links_sql switch to the view_current_mailings-screen.

Regards,
Manu

Quote Reply
Same problem here. Doesn't seem to be solved yet.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...rum.cgi?post=212895;

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] mass mailer problem In reply to
any news to solve this problems, Jack ???

Regards,
Manu

Quote Reply
Hello,

I have this problem too.
The EmailTemplates should be inserted in the database but nothing will be inserted.

This problem is very importand to solve.
Quote Reply
Re: [ridesworld] mass mailer problem In reply to
I see that other applications use a Massmailer file too. with similar functions.

Does this strange problem happen with Gossamer Forum, DBMan-SQL etc too?

Last edited by:

ericho: Dec 10, 2002, 5:21 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [ericho] mass mailer problem In reply to
hello

I've checked a trial version of Gossamer Forum (1.18) , and this have the same problem.

Whe I add the Email templates manually in the database (wiith MySQLMan), the templates will display in a select box for the users mail, but NOT for mailing to all or selected linkowners.
this is very weird.

Does anybody have a solution for this?
Quote Reply
Re: [ridesworld] mass mailer problem In reply to
I have SQL 2.1.0 installed and my mass mailer doesn't gather the addresses listed in the database. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Quote Reply
Re: [4x4search] mass mailer problem In reply to
Hi Guys,

I have had every other problem in the book and some more at times. This problem is one that I do not have. Am hearing what everyone is saying. The links I have is the latest version, and all subscribers and link owners addresses are listed, not a problem.

Have not done a thing to the script in this regard at all. Therefore the presumption is that the script does in fact work, what your problems are I cannot help. This is not what you want to hear, I know that. Appears from other threads there clearly is a problem.

Regards From Australia.
Quote Reply
Re: [Gypsypup] mass mailer problem In reply to
I want my time back for reading your post pal. Great post. thanks for the help. just kidding.