Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

install problem

Quote Reply
install problem
I'm trying to connect the database to a new installation of 3.3.0 but getting an error message saying that it can't locate the mysql driver. The file is there, and the installation works on another server, so the file isn't corrupt. I've contacted the hosting company but their system seems to be all in order.

The error message is below... any ideas?

A fatal error has occured:

Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /hsphere/local/home/acmefurn/mostin.com.au/cgi-bin/furniture/admin/ /hsphere/local/home/acmefurn/mostin.com.au/cgi-bin/furniture/admin /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at /hsphere/local/home/acmefurn/mostin.com.au/cgi-bin/furniture/admin//GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /hsphere/local/home/acmefurn/mostin.com.au/cgi-bin/furniture/admin//GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 19.
Compilation failed in require at /hsphere/local/home/acmefurn/mostin.com.au/cgi-bin/furniture/admin/GT/SQL/Driver.pm line 74.
Quote Reply
Re: [joeybone] install problem In reply to
Hi,

Looks like DBD ::mysql is missing. Get your host to re-install all the DBD perl modules, and hopefully that will sort it. Seems a bit lame that those modules are not installed though, as they are pretty basic Wink

http://search.cpan.org/...011/lib/DBD/mysql.pm

Hope that helps

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!