Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

db_gen_category_list problem

Quote Reply
db_gen_category_list problem
I change the db_gen_category_list to work with AJAX. In the user side it works fine.
In the admin in the modify and add where it need to display the category it not display it.
Quote Reply
Re: [nir] db_gen_category_list problem In reply to
If using FireFox, and doing Tools > Error Consol ... does it show any error messages that may be helpful?

Otherwise, may be worth emailing GT to have a look (normally its the other way around - it works fine in the admin, but not in the user interface)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] db_gen_category_list problem In reply to
I get this error-
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.statusText]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: http://www.site.co.il/static/treecats.js :: anonymous :: line 813" data: no]
Quote Reply
Mmm, are you accessing it via www.domain.com or domain.com?

With AJAX, you have to specify it exactly ...i.e having it setup at domain.com will NOT let you access it as www.domain.com

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] db_gen_category_list problem In reply to
Thanks, this is the problemWhistle
Quote Reply
Cool, I love it when things are simple :p

I *think* GT released a fix for this to treecats.js quite a while ago - so make sure you are all updated to the latest version.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk