Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

bookmark error LinksSQL 3.0.4

Quote Reply
bookmark error LinksSQL 3.0.4
Hi all,

Trying the new version I get this error:Crazy

Code:

A fatal error has occured:
Can't call method "fetchall_hashref" on an undefined value at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Bookmark.pm line 326.
Please enable debugging in setup for more details.
Stack Trace
======================================
Links (1976): Links::environment called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/Links.pm line 704 with no arguments.
Links (1976): Links::fatal called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Bookmark.pm line 326 with arguments
(Can't call method "fetchall_hashref" on an undefined value at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Bookmark.pm line 326.
).
Links (1976): Links::Bookmark::_links_list called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Bookmark.pm line 169 with arguments
(carlos, 2).
Links (1976): Links::Bookmark::folder_view called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 133 with no arguments.
Links (1976): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Bookmark.pm line 57 with arguments
(GT::Plugins=HASH(0x1d610b0), bookmark_folder_view, CODE(0x1d0a884)).
Links (1976): Links::Bookmark::handle called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 133 with no arguments.
Links (1976): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/bookmark.cgi line 30 with arguments
(GT::Plugins=HASH(0x1d610b0), handle_bookmark, CODE(0x1aa3c48)).
System Information
======================================
Perl version: 5.8.6
Gossamer Links version: 3.0.4
GT::SQL version: 1.111
GT::Template version: 2.142
DBI.pm Version: 1.46
Running under mod_perl: No
Running under SpeedyCGI: No
@INC =
C:/ap/xampp/cgi-bin/admin
C:/ap/xampp/perl/lib
C:/ap/xampp/perl/site/lib
GT::SQL::error = Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM Bookmark_Links,Links WHERE Bookmark_Links.my_link_id_fk = Links.ID AND ((Bookmark_Links.my_folder_id_fk = '2' AND Bookmark_Links.my_user_username_fk = 'carlos') AND (isValidated = 'Yes')) ORDER BY LIMIT 0, 25': You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 25' at line 1
$@: The getpwuid function is unimplemented at Links::environment line 725.
$!: Bad file descriptor

Which are the problem?? Frown

-----------------------
Nomada
Quote Reply
Re: [Nomada] bookmark error LinksSQL 3.0.4 In reply to
If you send me admin panel access and the user this is happening to, I can take a look at it for you.

Adrian
Post deleted by Nomada In reply to