Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Validate Link :: "Check All"

Quote Reply
Validate Link :: "Check All"
I was wondering if this is possible.

When admin click on the "Validate Link" on the left menu in the main page, it shows 5 listings. Now how can I have a button or link on the bottom of the validation page that reads something like Check All (or Validate All), so I can just validate all the listings at a time, without having to check every listing individually, cuz it get very time consuming especially when there are like more than 50 properties for each listings.

Also, if it would be possible to have more than 5 listings on the validation page (lets say 50 or 100), it would be great.

Thanks for the help.

Vishal Thakkar

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [NeedScripts.Com] Validate Link :: "Check All" In reply to
Just open the SQL monitor page, and type in:

UPDATE prefix_Links SET isValidated="Yes"

*ALL* your links will be validated at that point. (prefix_ is the prefix on your Links set up when you installed it).

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Validate Link :: "Check All" In reply to
In Reply To:
Just open the SQL monitor page, and type in:

UPDATE prefix_Links SET isValidated="Yes"

*ALL* your links will be validated at that point. (prefix_ is the prefix on your Links set up when you installed it).

Well I am not much of mysql person and the main reason I want this is so end users will get a notification that their listing is validated on our web site and they will also receive an email with other info related to their listing.

Need Scripts

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------