Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

V 2.1.0 bugs

Quote Reply
V 2.1.0 bugs
Hi Guys –

As I noticed there are few bugs in 2.1.0 release. Please advice - should we wait for a fix or should we make some changes ourselves (we made an upgrade already)? Then what would they be? Can you put them into one file, or post not to search the entire forum?

Thanks a lot.

Gabriel.
Quote Reply
Re: [sgabriel] V 2.1.0 bugs In reply to
I agree that there needs to be forums setup specifically for posting bugs fixes. I was using some forum software for a while, and the company that wrote it had a "Bug Reports (Open)" forum to post bugs, and a locked forum where the moderators would move the messages after the bugs where fixed called "Bug Reports (Closed)". I think that would be a lot easier than trying to keep up with all of the fixes that come through the general discussion forum.

Sean

Last edited by:

SeanP: Apr 2, 2002, 11:06 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [SeanP] V 2.1.0 bugs In reply to
Yes, I aggree that.

I suggested to Alex, more than 1 month earlier, to have created some new forums for Links SQL category.

Here is my original post:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=184288

Would be fine, if Alex could step to that direction, and create new forums for bugs and suggestions.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...