Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

ULTRA Package and PRO License Updates

Quote Reply
ULTRA Package and PRO License Updates
Hi,

Just a heads up really. Due to the amount of people who own the ULTRA and PRO packages, we are gonna have to start enforcing the "renewal" process.

Please note, if you don't pay this money each year, it won't stop you downloading - but if you ever need plugin support, we will have a record of those who have paid, and can decline support for you.

We didn't really want to "enforce" this, but due to the number of people who've had the packages for umpteen years, its causing us a lot of work.

If you know you are well over your annual payment, I'd like to encourage you to make them here:

ULTRA PRO - $75 - http://www.ultranerds.com/...1_Year_Renewal_L276/
ULTRA - $50 - http://www.ultranerds.com/..._1_Year_Renewal_L38/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] ULTRA Package and PRO License Updates In reply to
Why does my life revolve about owing someone money? Crazy

Sandra Roussel
Chonsa Group Design - Fresh Start Housing
Quote Reply
Andy wrote:
we are gonna have to start enforcing the "renewal" process.
I hadn't been aware of a renewal process- but will happily pay for support once I start reinstalling the plugins, perhaps sooner than I thought (fingers crossed)
Quote Reply
Re: [SandraR] ULTRA Package and PRO License Updates In reply to
SandraR wrote:
Why does my life revolve about owing someone money? Crazy

LOL. As I said - if you don't need support, then this renewal isn't needed (but if you do, then it is =))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] ULTRA Package and PRO License Updates In reply to
Hi,

Ya, its been around ever since the ULTRA Package started - but we just never enforced it Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Andy,
Since now you charge renewal fees, any plans to offer discount or promotion for new comers for initial package, some of us don't make much in revenue, so they are still unaffordable, like myself I just make around $10-15 in ad revenue a month just enough to pay for hosting, would be great in this kind of economy something offer which is reasonable & does not hurt the pocket for small sites.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [jasy007] ULTRA Package and PRO License Updates In reply to
Hi,

No plans on lowering the whole price, but if anyone's interested - I'll knock off $75 from the prices (up til when I go on holiday Wink, so up to the 25th of March).

The new prices would be:

ULTRA Package - $275
ULTRA PRO Package - $425

If anyones interested in that please, please email/PM me.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk