Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Text ads (Adpeeps)

Quote Reply
Text ads (Adpeeps)
Hello everyone...

I'm thinking how to make this thing possible so any idea from anyone here will be a great addition for me....

I'm using a text ads script called adpeeps so, I'l llike to offer to anyone searching on my website to buy certain keywords to display their ad above the search results.

I'll like to display the text ads based on the keywords people use to search on my website, any ideas? Is there already something built or something similar?

I was thinking probably to use a global or something but will like to hear a few comments or ideas from someone else.

Thanks in advance

Jesus
Quote Reply
Re: [Jesus] Text ads (Adpeeps) In reply to
Hi,

Sounds like you need something like this:

http://www.ultranerds.com/..._Plugins/Ace_PPC_L3/

..or the GT PPC Plugin (can't find the page about it, sorry)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Text ads (Adpeeps) In reply to
Hi,

I'm interested, what is difference between Ace_PPC and GT PPC?

Beside price of course. Is GT PPC really so much advanced so it costs $1500 and yours $150?

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [DeadMan] Text ads (Adpeeps) In reply to
Hi,

The GT one works better in terms of the "search keyword" targetting - whereas mine has a kinda Adsense feel to it (they show in a box, in the sidebar alongside the results).

The category stuff is pretty similar. Their admin area is a bit more complex too (depends what your really wanting =))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!