Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Template Globals cannot be added/edited

Quote Reply
Template Globals cannot be added/edited
Hi,

I am using Link SQL 2.1.0.

Trying to add or edit the Template Globals via Admin, although it says: Changes saved successfully., the changes did not take place.

Can someone help me?
Quote Reply
Re: [DT] Template Globals cannot be added/edited In reply to
You have to be careful: changed templates are saved in the "default/local" directory, and not in "default" itself.

Could this be the problem?

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Template Globals cannot be added/edited In reply to
ADD/Change template globals works fine in LSQL (at least for me), but deleting was not possible by selecting the globals I wanted and pushing the Update button. Unsure

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Template Globals cannot be added/edited In reply to
In Reply To:
You have to be careful: changed templates are saved in the "default/local" directory, and not in "default" itself.

Could this be the problem?
there isn't a global.txt in default/local. But why should there a global.txt in default/local when I tried to change the one in default? Is this a bug?
Quote Reply
Re: [DT] Template Globals cannot be added/edited In reply to
As far as I can see, there should be one in default/local. The one in default is the original one, and the one in default/local is the one you changed.

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins