Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

top rated for each category

Quote Reply
top rated for each category
Hi:

Does anyone know if a feature like this, being able to set a top rated for each category (and not top rated for all teh categories) is planned for the next release. I assume the answer is no so, has anyone done this, do you think it's easy?

Why, you may ask, I want to do this...Because some resources can not be compared IMO. Imagine you had a category called books (general interest books) and another called bars (a directory of bar locations). Since both are very different I believe each one should have it's own rating...Another: I would like to have a personal webpages category, that I would like to leave out of the ratings...

Hope this is clear, I hevn't found very good examples...

Thanks

Quote Reply
Re: top rated for each category In reply to
Hi,

No, this won't be in the final release, but is definately a useful feature and could be developed for the next version or as a plugin.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Thanks for the reply.

I really hink this would be useful. I'll try to make something like that once I get my copy, but if it is developed as a plugin that would be better...

Thanks

Quote Reply
I agree with you. I think this is more meaningful than showing top rated from the whole site.