Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Category images showing name and creatingg a new folder

Quote Reply
Category images showing name and creatingg a new folder
Hi all,

I added a column to have a category image, but when I add a image it does not show. All it shows is the image name on the static and dynamic side. Also when I add an image it is creating a new folder for that image in the catalog image directory I created. I think it might have something to do with my Regex currently it is ^([%\w-]+\.(?:jpe?g|JPE?G|gif|GIF|png|PNG)|)$ Any help would be great thanks

-T
Quote Reply
Re: [tkporcel] Category images showing name and creatingg a new folder In reply to
Can someone help me out with this i really need help

-thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [tkporcel] Category images showing name and creatingg a new folder In reply to
Hi,

Follow the instructions in this link will work.

Just let me know if you need further helps

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
Re: [tandat] Category images showing name and creatingg a new folder In reply to
witch part the global instructions at the end or one of the other ideas in the thread?
Quote Reply
The last post.

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Blog
Quote Reply
Re: [tandat] Category images showing name and creatingg a new folder In reply to
Thanks for the help so far,

I did this and now when I go to the category I get this error:

A fatal error has occured:

Can't call method "File_RelativePath" on an undefined value at (eval 33) line 3.

I must be doing something wrong
Quote Reply
Hi,

What are your global code and its usage? There is something need to be changed in your case.

Just post them here or PM me. Then I can take a look.

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Blog
Quote Reply
I sent Pm

-thanks