Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Links file
Hello everyone,

I've been told that there is a file that tells the software what type of extension to put on the file ".html" .php etc. Does anyone knows the name of this file and where it can be located?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [johanw] Links file In reply to
Admin Panal -Setup - Build Options!
Quote Reply
Re: [rascal] Links file In reply to
Thanks Rascal, is there a file named "links.cfg" ? In other discussions I've seen they talk about this file which might be related to this issue. Do you know where I could find this file?
Quote Reply
johanw wrote:
is there a file named "links.cfg" ?

Hi johanw,
links.cfg is only in links 2.0 (flatfile-version) you are posting in the Gossamer Links (Sql-Version) forum.

Matthias

Matthias
gpaed.de
Quote Reply
Hi,

Which version are you using? Gossamer Links (this forum), or Links 2 (forum is here if thats the case: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...allation_--_Unix_F2/)?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links file In reply to
I'm running Gossamer Links version 3.1.0 so I'm not sure if I'm in the right place....
Quote Reply
Hi,

Ok, well your in the right place :)

As rascal said, its in: Setup > Build Options , and you will need to edit the extension in these 2 options:

build_index
build_extension

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links file In reply to
Awesome, thank you guys...going to the admin / setup / build options was the way to go.

Thanks again,

cheers,