Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

You are still the love of my life

Quote Reply
You are still the love of my life
In the last years i have found another cms to play with 24/7, but in September 2020 i start a small new project with my beloved lsql. Now six and a half month later i have almost 4000 vistors a day from Google Search with some statslike shown here.

Thank you, GT, for this present, that changes my life in many ways. :)

Last edited by:

Robert: Mar 17, 2021, 4:56 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Robert] You are still the love of my life In reply to
I still love using GLinks as well. So much more flexible than stuff like Wordpress, where you have to learn 101 things to make a decent plugin (and they change the methods a lot). Much prefer the GLinks plugins / global / template system!

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] You are still the love of my life In reply to
Unfortunately i have still no idea about perl. But i have done all my tasks with php.
Quote Reply
Re: [Robert] You are still the love of my life In reply to
GLinks is extremely awesome & with tons and tons of possibilities.

There are few other directories script/software/service out there that charges more than $ 100/month but when it comes to advanced abilities, they rarely come anywhere close to GLinks.

Also, I think GLinks 1. Template system & 2. Plugin system are something that makes it really unique, user friendly & SEO friendly.

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [VishalT] You are still the love of my life In reply to
Just to wave my hand, I am still here as well, still admire the good old LinksSQL beeing kind of unhappy to see it fade away.
Nice to see a couple of people still hanging around here.

Cheers

Niko