Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

plugin that allows multiple categories?

Quote Reply
plugin that allows multiple categories?
I was thinking I saw a plugin that allowed a link to be in more than one category, but I can't find it now. Anyone know where I might have seen that?

Thanks,

Rich
Quote Reply
Re: [richonmaui] plugin that allows multiple categories? In reply to
I have a plugin which enables that feature, but it was not published yet, and there is no any release plan, yet.
I may however release it sometime, but not in near future.

See:
[PLUGIN] Xtended Add.Modify.Delete plugin (XAMD) development news

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] plugin that allows multiple categories? In reply to
Oh please Webmaster33! I've been waiting two years now for this.
Any chance of moving this forward in your plans?

Cheers,

Piers
Quote Reply
Re: [Piers1] plugin that allows multiple categories? In reply to
You will find new development plan here:
Webmaster33's under development or planned plugins

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] plugin that allows multiple categories? In reply to
Thank you!

Its the attempt to make the adding and modifing of a link into upto 5 categories that I would really like tackled.
I'll be patient.

Good luck with the diploma work and final exam,

Cheers,

Piers
Quote Reply
Re: [Piers1] plugin that allows multiple categories? In reply to
Quote:
Its the attempt to make the adding and modifing of a link into upto 5 categories that I would really like tackled.
It works exactly like that. The max number of categories is optional, and can be set in the plugin config.

Quote:
Good luck with the diploma work and final exam
Thanks Wink

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support