Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Build All Fatal Error

Quote Reply
Build All Fatal Error
Hi,

I'm new to Links SQL. I've been hired to work on various web projects and most have gone smoothly. I've been given one with Links SQL, when I try to build all I get this error.

Are they simply just coding errors? or installation errors with the files and plugins?

Thanks,

Tracy Blush

Building Detailed pages ...
A fatal error has occured:GT::SQL::Table (17440): Wrong argument passed to this subroutine. Usage: Must pass category id to template_set at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Table/Category.pm line 418.
Please enable debugging in setup for more details.
Stack Trace
======================================
Links (17440): Links::environment called at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Links.pm line 524 with no arguments.
Links (17440): Links::fatal called at GT::Base::error line 381 with arguments
(GT::SQL::Table (17440): Wrong argument passed to this subroutine. Usage: Must pass category id to template_set at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Table/Category.pm line 418.
).
Links (17440): GT::Base::error called at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Table/Category.pm line 418 with arguments
(Links::Table::Category=HASH(0x852373c), BADARGS, FATAL, Must pass category id to template_set).
Links (17440): Links::Table::Category::template_set called at Links::Build::build_detailed line 497 with arguments
(Links::Table::Category=HASH(0x852373c), [undef]).
Links (17440): Links::Build::build_detailed called at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 112 with arguments
(HASH(0x8195384)).
Links (17440): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Build.pm line 30 with arguments
(GT::Plugins, /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Plugins, build_detailed, CODE(0x860b8cc), HASH(0x8195384)).
Links (17440): Links::Build::build called at /www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/nph-build.cgi line 528 with arguments
(detailed, HASH(0x8195384)).
Links (17440): main::_build_detailed called at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 112 with arguments
(HASH(0x84f3b6c)).
Links (17440): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at /www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/nph-build.cgi line 87 with arguments
(GT::Plugins, /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Plugins, create_detailed, CODE(0x8303544), HASH(0x84f3b6c)).
Links (17440): main::build_all called at /www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/nph-build.cgi line 42 with no arguments.
Links (17440): main::main called at /www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/nph-build.cgi line 29 with no arguments.

System Information
Perl Version: 5.006001
Links SQL Version: 2.2.0
DBI.pm Version: 1.42
Running under mod_perl: No
Running under SpeedyCGI: No
GT::SQL::error = GT::SQL::Table (17440): Wrong argument passed to this subroutine. Usage: Must pass category id to template_set at /export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Table/Category.pm line 418.
@INC =
/export/www/www.anywhere.ca/cgi-bin/admin
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/mach
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/BSDPAN
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/mach
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1
CGI INPUT
do => all
Quote Reply
Re: [TracyP] Build All Fatal Error In reply to
Hi. Looks like something has messed up somewhere along the line :(

Try doing a Database > Repair Tables .. what does that give you?

Also... does the category with ID 17440 exist?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build All Fatal Error In reply to
I tried to "repair tables" before, it crashed after about 30 minutes.
Wonder if my computer is not strong enough.
Might have to get my client to run it on his computer.
I'll keep trying and see what the result is.

Thanks!

Tracy
Quote Reply
You could try running it from SSH/Telnet;

cd /path/to/your/admin
perl nph-build.cgi --repair

Hope that helps :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build All Fatal Error In reply to
Hi Andy, It did not work. I will Create new default Links SQL tables in this database and overwrite/erase any existing data I can also reimport the links and do a better job this time. Last time, I sort of messed it up. Thanks Tracy Blush
Quote Reply
TracyP,
May not be your system, I am having the same problem. Waiting on a fix,feedback? - hopefully soon.