Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

is Links SQL mod_perl 2.0 compatible?

Quote Reply
is Links SQL mod_perl 2.0 compatible?
Does Links SQL run under apache 2.0 with mod_perl 2.0? I can't seems to get it to run under it. I am getting the following error:

Can't locate Apache.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../.. /home/web/gt/app/links/admin /home/web/gt/gt/modules /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /home/web/gt/app/links/admin/GT/CGI.pm line 104.
Quote Reply
Re: [xev] is Links SQL mod_perl 2.0 compatible? In reply to
Actually, I found out that the above error is caused by an old version of CGI.pm. The version of CGI.pm installed on my web server IS mod_perl 2.0 compatible. But it seems that the version bundled with Links SQL is not. At least I think that is the problem. I know the Links version of CGI.pm is different from THE Cgi.pm. Is the below link relevant?

http://perl.apache.org/...e_pm__with_I_CGI_pm_

Last edited by:

xev: Oct 31, 2003, 7:37 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [xev] is Links SQL mod_perl 2.0 compatible? In reply to
I couldn't get this to work - can't remember why now but I ended up installing an old version of Apache.