Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Oops deleted too much

Quote Reply
Oops deleted too much
In order to keep my server nice and clean I deleted some files. Now the little images in the browse-menu and in Fileman don't show. Unsure

Where do I find these images and where do I place them?
Quote Reply
Re: [Frest] Oops deleted too much In reply to
Do you have any backups? Its the /images/filename folder that you need to restore. The other choice, is to upload another copy of LinksSQL, move the images back to where you deleted them, and then delete the 2nd copy of LinksSQL. Its long winded, but unless you happen to have a copy of them, then I think its your best bet :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
In order to keep my server nice and clean I deleted some files. Now the little images in the browse-menu and in Fileman don't show. Unsure

Where do I find these images and where do I place them?

Go to Links SQL Admin >
Setup >
Paths and URLs >

Other Paths and URL's This should be the URL to where any image files used by Links SQL can be found. No trailing slash. build_images_url

images/browser
images/fileman/icons

You should be able to go to the Gossamer Online demo of the above products and download them ( save to your harddrive ) or PM me and I'll email them to you.

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
Re: [minesite] Oops deleted too much In reply to
Quote:
Go to Links SQL Admin >
Setup >
Paths and URLs >

Other Paths and URL's This should be the URL to where any image files used by Links SQL can be found. No trailing slash. build_images_url

That won't make a difference, as he deleted the files Wink

>>>You should be able to go to the Gossamer Online demo of the above products and download them ( save to your harddrive ) or PM me and I'll email them to you. <<<

The latter option is probably your best bet. The reason the first one won't work, is cos you won't necessarily be able to get all the images that LinksSQL uses :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Oops deleted too much In reply to
In Reply To:
Quote:
Go to Links SQL Admin >
Setup >
Paths and URLs >

That won't make a difference, as he deleted the files Wink
I was just pointing out where the images files are on his server. If he looks in Admin>Setup etc it will give him the path / URL where they are located.

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
Sorry, you're correct. My boo boo Blush

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply

Installed second Links SQL and copied the files to the original installation.
All working fine. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Just to let you know you're not alone - I did exactly the same thing! Moved from static to dynamic pages over a year ago and decided to delete all the static pages and deleted the images along with them. I've never got round to sorting this out but I might just do it now.