Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Couple of Links SQL admin questions

Quote Reply
Couple of Links SQL admin questions
Is there a template or something someplace that I can edit for the "Database -> Users -> list -> view" page so that I can make their URLs clickable?
This page "admin.cgi?db=Links&do=search_results&LinkOwner="

On "Database -> Link Status" is there anyway to exclude some sites from it? I have it running via crontab and it flags many of the paysites for 302 status. They are suppose to be 302 status so it would be nice if I could tell it to skip some domains.

PS: Thanks to all that have helped me getting this script working. :)
I'm loving Links SQL now that it is up and running. :)
---
I'm a very boring lady, very, very boring.
Quote Reply
Re: [Cleo_] Couple of Links SQL admin questions In reply to
Quote:
Is there a template or something someplace that I can edit for the "Database -> Users -> list -> view" page so that I can make their URLs clickable?
This page "admin.cgi?db=Links&do=search_results&LinkOwner="

I believe this is actually inside the .pm (one of the very few parts that are not template based). I tried doing something similar a little while back ... but gave up, as I couldn't seem to get it working :(

Quote:
On "Database -> Link Status" is there anyway to exclude some sites from it? I have it running via crontab and it flags many of the paysites for 302 status. They are suppose to be 302 status so it would be nice if I could tell it to skip some domains.

AFAIK, there isn't. You can specify terms, such as;

perl nph-verify.cgi --new
perl nph-verify.cgi --changed
perl nph-verify.cgi --all

...etc (in SSH/Telnet). There are also different "filtering" options when running the checks in the admin panel (the same as above).

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!