Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Problem when deleting records

Quote Reply
Problem when deleting records
Hi

I seem to have a problem deleting records (without reason) from the admin panel - I keep getting the following error message:

A fatal error has occured:
Can't call method "fetchrow_arrayref" on an undefined value at GT::SQL::File::delete_records line 275.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Any suggestions? A search for the phrase used hasn't given me any results on this forum Unsure

Thanks in advance Wink
Quote Reply
Re: [valiant] Problem when deleting records In reply to
Debugging gives the following info:

Links (10558): Links::fatal called at GT::SQL::File::delete_records line 275 with arguments
(Can't call method "fetchrow_arrayref" on an undefined value at GT::SQL::File::delete_records line 275.).

GT::SQL::error = Failed to execute query: 'SELECT ID,ForeignColName,File_Directory,File_Name FROM Links_Files WHERE ForeignColKey = ?': Table 'db134175616.Links_Files' doesn't exist

Don't know if that is of any help!
Quote Reply
Hi,

Mmm.. does the Links_Files table exist in your database "'db134175616" ? Thats what the error is saying ...

Could be one of a couple of things;

a) The Links_File table has been deleted for whatever reason.
b) You have a prefix set, which GLinks doen't seem to be using.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Problem when deleting records In reply to
Not sure if this is a bug I've found, but I prefixed all of my tables with Links_

The LinksSQL created FILE table was named 'Links_Links_Files' as a result - this seemed to create the GLinks error. Renaming the table to just Links_Files solved the described error above, but seemed to create a few more.

Renaming the prefix and creating new tables appears to have fixed the problem.

Thanks Andy Wink
Quote Reply
NP =)

Any reason you're not just using glinks_ or lsql_ <G>

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!