Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Missing a module?

Quote Reply
Missing a module?
Hi, I'm testing some functionality in my website and I think I'm missing some extensions. While trying to add a site I'm getting this message: Software error:Could not load GD. (Can't locate GD.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/mundoregio/public_html/cgi-bin/directorio/admin /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /home/mundoregio/public_html/cgi-bin/directorio/admin/GT/Image/Security.pm line 82. ) at /home/mundoregio/public_html/cgi-bin/directorio/admin/Plugins/Add_RandImage.pm line 78. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@mundoregio.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html A fatal error has occured:
[Thu Jul 1 19:39:03 2021] add.cgi: Could not load GD. (Can't locate GD.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/mundoregio/public_html/cgi-bin/directorio/admin /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /home/mundoregio/public_html/cgi-bin/directorio/admin/GT/Image/Security.pm line 82. [Thu Jul 1 19:39:03 2021] add.cgi: ) at /home/mundoregio/public_html/cgi-bin/directorio/admin/Plugins/Add_RandImage.pm line 78.
Please enable debugging in setup for more details. Thanks for your help and pointing me to the right direction Jesus

Last edited by:

Jesus: Jul 1, 2021, 5:24 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Jesus] Missing a module? In reply to
Yes, that was a problem with my GD.pm module

All working now