Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links mass mail question

Quote Reply
Links mass mail question
Blessings,

Is there a way to send mass e-mails to the links on our site to the people listed under `Contact E-mail', as I did not enable a password to be sent to the links owner, therefore all the links owner e-mails are admin@bethecause.org.

Wishing you a very happy new year.

Vijay
Quote Reply
Re: [bethecause] Links mass mail question In reply to
?

If the only address you have for a site is yourself, then no. (You do mean contact e-mail and link owner e-mails are the same field, right?)

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Post deleted by bethecause In reply to
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] Links mass mail question In reply to
Dear Leonard,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Enclosed is an example of what I am talkinga about. Under Link Owner e-mail (edit) it shows admin@bethecause.org and a password.

Thanks
Vijay

ID 8 Title Cork Environment Forum URL http://www.corkenviroforum.com LinkOwner admin (edit) Add Date 2002-10-26 Mod Date 2002-10-29 Description Cork Environmental Forum was established under the auspices of Local Agenda 21, where all parties seek to care for the environment. Based in Cork. Contact Name Jacqueline Hodson Contact Email hodgson@corkenviroforum.com Hits 5 isNew No isChanged No isPopular Yes isValidated Yes Rating 0.00 Votes 0 Status 402 Date Checked 2002-12-25 00:00:00 Timestamp 20021225223933 Address 10, Douglas West, Douglas Village, Cork City Cork State Cork Zip Code Country Cork
Quote Reply
Is that field (link owner/password) from a mod? I believe the mass e-mail will use the contact e-mail, so you should be OK.

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] Links mass mail question In reply to
Dear Leonard,

Greetings. Enclosed please find herein an attachment that you can use front page to open. If you click Preview you will see when I use Send Mail to ALL LINKS, it says `0' addresses ?

I tried ALL USERS, SELECTED LINKS, NEWSLETTER but no luck there either?

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Vijay
Quote Reply
First of all, you are using LINKS SQL, and you need to post your request in the LINK SQL forums.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Stealth] Links mass mail question In reply to
sorry mate

Vijay