Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links SQL 2.2.0 Error message...

Quote Reply
Links SQL 2.2.0 Error message...
I just upgraded from Links SQL 2.1.1 to 2.2.0. I keep getting this error message when I click on any links using jump.cgi through the browser and also when I click on the Dynamic view link in my Admin panel. Has anyone encountered this problem? How can I fix this?

A fatal error has occured:
GT::Session::SQL (4164): Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM links2Sessions WHERE (session_id = ? AND session_date > ?)' Reason: Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links/Authenticate.pm line 142.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Thanks a lot.

mgeyman
Quote Reply
Re: [mgeyman] Links SQL 2.2.0 Error message... In reply to
Do you still get those errors, after I took a look at it? (seemed to be working ok for me).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links SQL 2.2.0 Error message... In reply to
Andy,

OK. It was working for a bit but now I'm getting this when I click on any link in the directory (the jump.cgi ones) and/or click on the Dynamic view link in the Admin panel.

Mark

A fatal error has occured:
GT::Session::SQL (6234): Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM links2Sessions WHERE (session_id = ? AND session_date > ?)' Reason: Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links/Authenticate.pm line 142.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.Stack Trace ====================================== Links (6234): Links::environment called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links.pm line 524 with no arguments. Links (6234): Links::fatal called at GT::Base::error line 381 with arguments (GT::Session::SQL (6234): Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM links2Sessions WHERE (session_id = ? AND session_date > ?)' Reason: Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links/Authenticate.pm line 142. ). Links (6234): GT::Base::error called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/GT/Session/SQL.pm line 138 with arguments (GT::Session::SQL=HASH(0x81f0aec), Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM links2Sessions WHERE (session_id = ? AND session_date > ?)' Reason: Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause'). Links (6234): GT::Session::SQL::load called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/GT/Session/SQL.pm line 91 with arguments (GT::Session::SQL=HASH(0x81f0aec), cabea68fd7d48ce19f8a552c96194158). Links (6234): GT::Session::SQL::new called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links/Authenticate.pm line 142 with arguments (GT::Session::SQL, HASH(0x828b924)). Links (6234): Links::Authenticate::auth_valid_session called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 92 with arguments ([undef]). Links (6234): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links/Authenticate.pm line 34 with arguments (GT::Plugins, /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Plugins, auth_valid_session, *Links::Authenticate::auth_valid_session, [undef]). Links (6234): Links::Authenticate::auth called at /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/Links.pm line 176 with arguments (valid_session). Links (6234): Links::init_user called at /home/www/pages/ohiobiz/linkssql2/jump.cgi line 23 with no arguments. System Information ====================================== Perl Version: 5.00503 Links SQL Version: 2.2.0 DBI.pm Version: 1.19 Running under mod_perl: No Running under SpeedyCGI: No GT::SQL::error = Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM links2Sessions WHERE (session_id = ? AND session_date > ?)' Reason: Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' DBI::errstr = Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' @INC = /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 . CGI INPUT ====================================== ID => 2500 CGI Cookies ====================================== s => cabea68fd7d48ce19f8a552c96194158 ENVIRONMENT ====================================== DOCUMENT_ROOT => /home/www/pages/ohiobiz/ GATEWAY_INTERFACE => CGI/1.1 GT_TMPDIR => /home/ohiobiz/linkssql2/admin/tmp HTTP_ACCEPT => */* HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE => en-us HTTP_COOKIE => s=cabea68fd7d48ce19f8a552c96194158 HTTP_HOST => www.ohiobiz.com HTTP_USER_AGENT => Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; YPC 3.0.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) HTTP________ => ~~~~:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HTTP___________ => ~~~~~~~~~~ ORACLE_HOME => "/oracle/product/8_1_7"= PATH => /usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/oracle/product/8.1.7/bin QUERY_STRING => ID=2500 REMOTE_ADDR => 65.43.216.97 REMOTE_PORT => 4677 REQUEST_METHOD => GET REQUEST_URI => /linkssql2/jump.cgi?ID=2500 SCRIPT_FILENAME => /home/www/pages/ohiobiz/linkssql2/jump.cgi SCRIPT_NAME => /linkssql2/jump.cgi SERVER_ADDR => 63.150.26.74 SERVER_ADMIN => root@fatima.cmd-epubs.com SERVER_NAME => www.ohiobiz.com SERVER_PORT => 80 SERVER_PROTOCOL => HTTP/1.0 SERVER_SIGNATURE => Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.ohiobiz.com Port 80 SERVER_SOFTWARE => Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) PHP/4.3.1 mod_ssl/2.8.14 OpenSSL/0.9.6g
Quote Reply
Andy,

Interesting....I found when it breaks....

When I'm in my Admin Panel and click on the PHP View link and after that go back and click on Dynamic View, that is when it breaks or I get the above error message on the Dynamic View link and then any jump.cgi link when I click on any link in the directory through the browser.

Any solution?

Thanks a lot.

mgeyman
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Andy,

Interesting....I found when it breaks....

When I'm in my Admin Panel and click on the PHP View link and after that go back and click on Dynamic View, that is when it breaks or I get the above error message on the Dynamic View link and then any jump.cgi link when I click on any link in the directory through the browser.

Any solution?

Thanks a lot.

mgeyman

I'm stumped I'm afraid Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Andy,

Is this a possible bug that GT should take a look at?

mgeyman
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Andy,

Is this a possible bug that GT should take a look at?

mgeyman

Always worth letting them know... could be something really simple that we are overlooking. After all; they did design the software :D

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Do you have a column called session_id in the table links2Sessions?
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] Links SQL 2.2.0 Error message... In reply to
afinlr,

When I open up the links2Sessions table in MySQLMan the only fields I see are ID, Username, Created, and IP.

Thanks.

mgeyman

Last edited by:

mgeyman: Jul 5, 2004, 8:07 AM
Quote Reply
Hi,

Those column names are not correct for the Sessions table so I'm not quite sure what has happened. I'm not sure whether this is what the Sessions table looked like in previous versions of Links - or whether it is a table you have added/a plugin has added. I would try resyncing the Sessions table or dropping that table and installing again to see whether that fixes it - or contact GT.

Laura.
Quote Reply
Thanks Laura for your advice.

I'll give it a try.

mgeyman
Quote Reply
Laura,

You were right on the money!! I dropped the existing "Sessions" table that had the incorrect column names, reinstalled Links SQL 2.2.0, and voila, everything seems to be fine now - no more errors! The old table had the wrong column names - like you said maybe one of my old plugins messed that table up.

Again, thanks for your help!

mgeyman